pdb1:
    There isn't any reality I can think of

BINGO !!!!!

We Have A Winner!

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 8:49 PM

Mythanatos:
    You are so disliked here you  don't even have a circle. Virtually no one respects your opinion other than yourself. Only the newbies don't know any better. and they all learn  and surpass you eventually.

You don't want to go there .

twinponds169:

pdb1:

BINGO !!!!!

We Have A Winner!

Lol .

This is a shortened response on some things you need to hear .

Personally I really want you to stop . None of what you say is true about me . I don't care if you don't like me . But all of this obsession with false information . And no one wants to hear what I say . Is out of line . And getting old . You don't get any confirmation on what you post either . Other than a couple others with no life to be positive about either .

No one wants to hear your crap either . No one respects a person who's only goal is to demean others . Did you think you were gaining respect by trashing me all this time ?  In your world . You think that is what should be done ? Do you think you are here to point those things out . That only exist in your mind ? Constantly negative and disrespectful . Insulting and hurtful ? Is this okay with your wife and kids ? Are you a good example to them ?

• Mythanatos
    1,978 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:23 PM

pdb1:

Mythanatos:
    You are so disliked here you  don't even have a circle. Virtually no one respects your opinion other than yourself. Only the newbies don't know any better. and they all learn  and surpass you eventually.

You don't want to go there .

twinponds169:

pdb1:

BINGO !!!!!

We Have A Winner!

Lol .

#facepalm

he's not agreeing with you...

he's saying you don't live in any kind of reality.

and he's right. 

you live in your own little weird world of ignorant denial where you think you are important and knowledgeable. 

here you are neither. 

PS don't type inside the quoted material.  #anotherfacepalm

• Mythanatos
    1,978 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:29 PM

the solution is in your hands. stop posting wrong info about the game. Don't give bad advice. Stop reposting repetitive info that another has covered in that thread. In general just don't give advice about the game because your skills are so bad it indicates that you don't know what you are talking about to all of us.

and i'll stop pointing it out. 

SImple.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:39 PM

Mythanatos:
    he's not agreeing with you...

Duh . Think I didn't know that ? Lol . I thought it was funny .

Mythanatos:
    where you think you are important and knowledgeable.

Never did I make that claim .

Mythanatos:
    PS don't type inside the quoted material.

Never have I done that either .

Well maybe once . And you found it . What a pro .

Stuff happens . It was one of those quotes where you copy and cut real fast . And the

(quote)

is just below the bottom . I usually catch that . But now seeing the margin and the bold . I see I missed one .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 12:14 AM

Mythanatos:

the solution is in your hands. stop posting wrong info about the game. Don't give bad advice. Stop reposting repetitive info that another has covered in that thread. In general just don't give advice about the game because your skills are so bad it indicates that you don't know what you are talking about to all of us.

and i'll stop pointing it out. 

SImple.

No . Actually you are the cause and the solution .

Stop hallucinating . Stop being trivial . Stop thinking it is your place to monitor me . Stop obsessing about me . Stop pointing anything out .

Stop doing those things and it all will stop .

Simple

RSS