Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can not download WGT app on desktop

Thu, Mar 16 2023 1:20 AM (26 replies)
  • PaulZava
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:13 AM

When I clicked on "Play On Windows" nothing opened or downloaded because my ADBLOCKER was blocking popups.  

To fix the situation, allow popups on WGT page and then it will work.

Paul

• Chopper1953
    90 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 8:18 AM

Hello folks. I have been having issues with WGT for about a month. I read thru your notes and there are some similarities. Up until about 4 weeks ago, everything was fine on my laptop, tablet and phone. Now, they all have issues and WGT doesn't seem to know the answer. 

I have been using Google Chrome and Edge. Same problems on either of them.

Phone: Free credits. I only have access to the two credit videos ( box on left) and nothing else. Second Box: Center: nothing happens when I click on this box. This is where all the Tapjoy apps and surveys are.. Third box: Right: When I click on this link, I get a message that says that my account has been suspended and no-one can tell me why. Twenty messages sent, no replies.

Laptop: I have tried emulators, complete deletes and re-downloads and I keep getting the same issues in trying to get credits.  Free Credits, None of the above three boxes come up at all. The message that I get is " You will be re-directed to another link" When I hit continue, I am brought to a WGT page that has the Peanut surveys only. There are never any videos. Unfortunately every time that Tapjoy has a special weekend to get double credits, I can not get them because I have no access. 

Do I need to try another browser? Any ideas what is causing these issues? I use AVG security and have been using for years, never an issue.

Any help would appreciated.

Thank you, Bob

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 12:14 PM

Chopper1953:
    Laptop: I have tried emulators, complete deletes and re-downloads and I keep getting the same issues in trying to get credits.  Free Credits, None of the above three boxes come up at all. The message that I get is " You will be re-directed to another link" When I hit continue, I am brought to a WGT page that has the Peanut surveys only. There are never any videos. Unfortunately every time that Tapjoy has a special weekend to get double credits, I can not get them because I have no access. 

Hi Bob,

The Free Credit offers are available here on this web site.  All the PC/Laptop app does is redirect you here.  Here's the direct link to the offers:  

https://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

Once you get there, you should see a screen like this:

You can scroll down to FEATURED OFFERS to see the offers that will earn you free credits (and double credits on the special weekends).

Hope this helps.

pdb1:
      I'm not going to be any help . I don't have any experience with anything you mentioned .

Paul... honestly.  If you're not going to be any help, just keep quiet.  Please and thank you.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 11:14 AM

What PDB does in a forum thread when he doesn't know anything about the topic.

post a bloviated rambling essay anyway. Waste space. Most always posts wrong info.

what the rest of the world does when they don't know the answer: Think to themselves, " I can't help this person." Close thread. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 2:02 PM

Mythanatos:
    what the rest of the world does when they don't know the answer: Think to themselves, " I can't help this person." Close thread. 

Agreed.  I think that's the best policy.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 4:14 PM

pdb1:
    With the exception of "Trolls " .

pdb1:
    And despite what they think of themselves . Are highly disliked and could not and would not get any respect outside of their circle . 

You are so disliked here you  don't even have a circle. Virtually no one respects your opinion other than yourself. Only the newbies don't know any better. and they all learn  and surpass you eventually.

pdb1:
    Trolls disrupt any flow a topic may have .

need a mirror? everything about your posts disrupts flow.  Every thread. every time.

Even when you actually happen to be correct about something. it's going to be 500-1000 words of Rambling disorganized tripe.

RSS