Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sponsor pack error

Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:05 PM (5 replies)
  • DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 8:36 AM

I was playing some Rio and Tokyo coin games this morning, 12/22/20, with the C&M sponsor running.

When I got my winning boxes, it was saying everything was maxed, and I got nothing for my gear.

I do not have any maxed gear, aside from stuff that comes to us maxed.

My lvl 7 SE hat @ 24/200 came up in several of the boxes, and said it was maxed.

I know I wont get the awards, and thats fine I guess, but it would be nice to see this issue repaired.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 3:24 PM

It happened again in a phigollf room, and I saved a screen cap.

• Guilfe
    62 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:35 AM

Same issue here. Bug not repaired as of 24-1-21

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 8:45 AM

I am having the same issue.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 12:46 PM

I'm pretty sure when it says MAXED or displays the wrong amount of points for an item, it's just a display error.  That problem has been around for awhile.  Like many other problems, WGT has never tried to fix it.  But I think you'll find that the points are going to your apparel item if you look at it on your Apparel page.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:05 PM

SamSpayed:

I'm pretty sure when it says MAXED or displays the wrong amount of points for an item, it's just a display error.  That problem has been around for awhile.  Like many other problems, WGT has never tried to fix it.  But I think you'll find that the points are going to your apparel item if you look at it on your Apparel page.

i checked this well over a year ago and at least then the points were applied when it was a display error.

I had to write down the points on every item and then open another box when i had the bug on a previous box.

it is indeed display only. 

or at least it was. i have full faith in wgt to create a new bug at any time.

RSS