Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Find Courses

Tue, Dec 22 2020 10:37 AM (1 replies)
  • ChadB6886
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 8:00 AM

Hello, I'm fairly new to the app on iOS and noticed I'm not gathering any stats after playing many rounds. I found a forum entry about this topic but the instructions don't seem to be updated. It mentions that you click the upper left to reveal courses. The only icon in the upper left is the Top Golf logo which doesn't access a menu. Can someone guide me to locate the courses to play that way vs. the regular head to head play in a room?

Thank you!!

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 10:37 AM

Hey Chad, welcome to WGT.

Your stats will only change when you play "ranked" rounds. That will be 9 hole or 18 hole rounds (not practice rounds). Coin rooms, alt shot, match play, etc. will not count towards ranked rounds. Click on game modes and you will be able to find ways of playing ranked rounds.

For several reasons, joining a country club would be beneficial to you as well. I just started  a country club, Simpatico Springs. I am not sure it would be the right fit for you, but you are welcome to join. I could share some more info with you that might help with your WGT experience. You would be welcome to stay or I could help you find a club with more mobile players once you were ready to leave.  Our one and only rule is that we do not allow negative people to stay in the club. 

Cheers

Brett

RSS