Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to forums

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2020 9:43 AM (4 replies)
  • ImaFreemason1
    12 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 4:52 PM

Hey people!  I'm new to here.  I've never posted on a forum before.  Looking to make new friends and team mates.  Anybody wants to add me my name is ImaFreemason1.  I'm looking to play with an active team and active players.  I'm level 48, so I'm getting up there slowly.  As well, where do I sign up for the 12 days of Christmas?  I could use any gifts that are out there.  Thanks in advance and see you on the course!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 2:20 PM
    Run Now
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 11:37 AM

Welcome ImaFreemason,

looks like you’ve joined a CC and that’s a good start. 

to request a gift, check out this link  https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/659306.aspx?PageIndex=1    It looks like you are already friends with Robert who is one of those kind folks running the generous gifting by WGT players. Just check out the instructions and be specific with what you want. Still 2 days to go!

• ImaFreemason1
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 5:02 AM

Thanks Bwerthy.  I really appreciate it!  I won Callaway balls!  I'm so friggin happy😁

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 9:43 AM

Looks like you also won the daily drawing for another sleeve too!  And I’m not saying that balls are bad, but next time if I were you I would be asking for some new wedges. :)

RSS