rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 27 2021 6:56 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 11:36 AM

SamSpayed:

Phatbuoy1:
    ...  can anyone tell me if itis possible to find out how many RR at legend i have played so far ?

Unfortunately not. 

actually it is possible to get an estimate plus or minus 5 rounds depending on the information you get.

it takes some math and is easier if you can put some info together in a excel SS - and you need to know a few things to start.

haven't time to go thru it all at the moment, but if it is vital and you need some help let me know.

looking briefly at your stats, you are likely getting close depending on how many RR you put in at the lower levels.

----

upon further review - you appear to have played a fair number of custom courses and par 3's so while those will show up in the RR total they won't be counted towards his RR played towards saturation.  He is likely further than I first thought.  my bad.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 1:10 PM

SamSpayed:
    The only way it can be done is to track it yourself manually...
    Not quite, as E stated. It's a wee Excel mess though ;)

SamSpayed:
    But you can at least get a bit of an estimate.  Your Activity doesn't show what date you tiered up to Legend.  But according to your Score History, the last (earliest) entry is this:

01.28.21 St Andrews Links: The Old Course Front 9 Legend 29

So you at least know that every RR you played on that date and after was at Legend tier.

This brings us a minimum of 145 RRs back from today's 688, without knowing how many CC Custom courses were included.

It also names an average of 145 / 7 = 21 rounds per month played, perhaps another indication to the root number if the date to become a Legend is known.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 1:52 PM

I know people like to chase tiers as a goal. 

But honestly nothing is gained by tiering up. Just play the game and let it happen when it happens. 

I would even say it hurts you to tier up. Avoiding red tee tourneys would allow someone to stay in the legend tier a lot longer and be able to make more credits in tournaments.

That being said if it's a goal for your own reasons then go for it.

People probably laugh at me for the thousands of apparel rounds i play trying to raise up the epic gear. it's just my goal. 

• PAGES
RSS