Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CUSTOM COURSES

Fri, Jan 29 2021 5:24 PM (7 replies)
  • Ladyshewolf0
    777 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 3:57 AM

ive just gone in to do some new tournaments ,and all our custom courses have vanished from our list of courses   ,antbody else have this problem    it is ,again  a problem after an update 

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 4:08 AM

Ladyshewolf0:
    all our custom courses have vanished from our list of courses 

Still not available.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 7:38 AM

I have to create ALL custom Courses/games on the Falsh website. Have NEVER been able to create a Course on the NEW APP. 

All my Courses are available on the Flash site.

NONE of my Custom Courses have NEVER been available on the NEW APP. 

Its a 3 Stage process now.

I sure hope you people have a very nice update ready on Dec29th, with camera angles on ALL Courses, etc etc etc etc etc. AND ALL THE BELLS AND ******* Whistles to boot. 

It's time WGT. It's time. 

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 3:54 PM

There's only one Flash thing - the game.  Prior to that, from 2017 until a few months ago, there were two Flash things, the game and the widget on the left side of pages.  It's not really a Flash website, it's for the game in general.

Most owners manage their country club on the web, regardless of whether they play on flash, desktop, or mobile.  You can keep creating courses and tourneys on the website; it's not going away.  Go to My Profile > Try New Design to see what it will look like when Flash goes away.  The custom courses issue will be fixed in the end-of-Flash website update (desktop/mobile apps won't be updated at that time).

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 4:36 PM

wedge0837:
    I sure hope you people have a very nice update ready on Dec29th, with camera angles on ALL Courses, etc etc etc etc etc.

Bigass plus 1 to that!!  Doubt it'll happen though.  :-(

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 11:42 AM

It’s very hit or miss still on custom courses.  I can see them in my list for a day or two. Then they are missing again.....like today.  And I’m the owner, so it’s not a “permissions” issue.

Ive tried re-booting.  I’ve tried two browsers.  I’ve tried mobile.  They are not showing up anywhere.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:47 PM

Mine are showing up on the WGT web site, but not in the PC app.  Here's a direct link that may work:  https://www.wgt.com/clubs/custom_courses.aspx

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 5:24 PM

Before Flash ended I could create a Custom Course and as I went along I could 'Preview" each Hole I wanted to add to my Course.

Now today, after Flash, while creating a Custom Course, there seems to be no more 'Preview Hole' button, just the add button. 

Its out of  wh-a-ck  here. I know I should know most of these Holes as there isn't alot of Courses, but having that feature back would be nice...

Thanks. Many times over. 

( I tried 3 different browsers too ) 

RSS