Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new "no flash" version

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2021 5:45 AM (23 replies)
  • nitroboats
    85 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:28 PM

Thanks for the help .    Got it going  really different.    Think its *** that we payed for our player the way we wanted them to look  and wgt   took  them away from us and didn't compensate us for what we spent on them .

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:35 PM

nitroboats:
    Thanks for the help .    Got it going  really different.    Think its *** that we payed for our player the way we wanted them to look  and wgt   took  them away from us and didn't compensate us for what we spent on them .

WGT will slowly be adding most of not all the avatar clothing into the new version and if you owned it in Flash you will get it for free in Launcher.  Just have to have some patience. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:31 PM

nitroboats:

Think its *** that we payed for our player the way we wanted them 

I'm guessing not much attention was being paid during your English classes... :-;

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 5:45 AM

I think he showed great restraint in not using numerous four letter words to describe the new flashless experience.  I have for the last two days been stuck on a screen that says "loading" after clicking on the tab that says "Improved Update Available"  update now.  I have totally deleted the desktop version, cleaned the registry, and done everything possible.  WGT is all about generating their bottom line.  Total efffing BS.

RSS