callaghan159:
    Spring 2022 has not arrived yet. Sorry.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 9:43 PM

• Arnie20201
    20 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 2:17 AM

Hi Folks   been playing a few years and tonight I played some guy from Canada and we played on two New Courses...    San Cabo, Mexico  and Whistler in BC Canada.  Both were beautiful and played well    Arnella   

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 7:55 AM

Arnie20201:

Hi Folks   been playing a few years and tonight I played some guy from Canada and we played on two New Courses...    San Cabo, Mexico  and Whistler in BC Canada.  Both were beautiful and played well    Arnella   

Really?  They're available again?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 7:58 AM

Arnie20201:

Actually, those are old courses. When flash went away, so did the full courses of Cabo and Whistler. When they were available, players had to pay a greens fee or have purchased one of the memberships (Plus or Premier).

For whatever reason, however, they still show up in coin matches. Maybe someone else knows how that happens. 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:12 AM

I have NOT seen either in a coin match ever??? Maybe only for Mobile players?

But it's been 13 months Since Torrey Pines at this point love to see ANY new course!! Cabo and Whisler would be great to have back

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:19 AM

JDGHOST:

I have NOT seen either in a coin match ever??? Maybe only for Mobile players?

But it's been 13 months Since Torrey Pines at this point love to see ANY new course!! Cabo and Whisler would be great to have back

I've simply seen more than one player post a comment on the discussion boards that a hole or two has come up when they've played. One player said they showed up on a Best of Par 5 course.

I know the old Best of Par 5 course (not the one designed by The Georgian) included holes from Cabo and Whistler. Maybe it's that course that shows up in the rotation. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:42 AM

I have never seen either of those courses in coin rooms , but having never played bellagio , could they be there ?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 11:03 AM

Robert1893:

I know the old Best of Par 5 course (not the one designed by The Georgian) included holes from Cabo and Whistler. Maybe it's that course that shows up in the rotation. 

That is the one that comes up sometimes in coin room, I have had it come up several times in Shanghai

• Arnie20201
    20 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 12:14 AM

dhjam1:

Robert1893:

That is the one that comes up sometimes in coin room, I have had it come up several times in Shanghai

Hi Everyone, I'm Arnella  and I started this post...  thanks for all the advise and information.

Both Whistler and Cabo, showed up in a Coin Match Casablanc, for 18,000 for 3 Holes.   I play this level frequently and I haven't seen it show up again...  But as all I enjoyed playing it and would welcome these course back again.

If you are from the US and use a VPN, when you win a coin game, it will be at the current Exchange rate.  If your VPN is set for anywhere in Europe you will earn more coins at the High Exchange Rate Vale.

RSS