Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Craigswan - Congratulations on 1000 pages!

Sat, Dec 19 2020 6:20 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 9:00 PM

ct690911:

"you make that sound like a challenge"

Not a challenge...merely a clarification for Henry's sake.

ct

PS: Craig, you clearly have the most posts in the thread...just not 1000 pages worth.

Craig, I went through all the pages and calculated that about 990 pages can be attributed to you, so you have 10 more pages to go so that you can get the full credit for 1000 pages.  lol.  (Just kidding about actually going through all the pages.. that would take awhile), but 10 more pages and I, the official Records keeper, will make it official.  

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 11:42 PM

Henry...I checked and Craig's 1st post came on page 52. We are now now on page 1001. Craig has approximately 50 more pages to go to reach posting at least one comment on 1000 pages.

I know you are excited for him, but it's important to keep the records accurate, no?

ct

ps: A better record would be simply "most number of posts in a single thread"...

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 9:01 AM

ct690911:

Henry...I checked and Craig's 1st post came on page 52. We are now now on page 1001. Craig has approximately 50 more pages to go to reach posting at least one comment on 1000 pages.

I know you are excited for him, but it's important to keep the records accurate, no?

ct

ps: A better record would be simply "most number of posts in a single thread"...

I guess you are technically correct CT, but there is no harm in giving Craig credit for the thread's 1000 milestone.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 10:40 AM

To make it totally official, I will go with ct on this, you will need another 50 pages.  Go for it Craig.  Its definitely achievable.  They say, no thread belongs to anyone, but I am announcing there today - ANYONE who can be accredited for contributing 1000 pages to a thread (officially), will be deemed the owner of that thread.   Any objections from anyone?

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 1:56 PM

I abject!!!!  

Image result for picture of lawyer objecting

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 8:11 AM

No objections from anyone... so it shall be!   Passed!

Besides from all the comments of congratulations you are getting on "your" thread, it appears everyone is accepting that the thread does belong to you Craig (even without the additional 50 pages).   Well done!  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 2:34 PM

gonfission:

I abject!!!!  

Image result for picture of lawyer objecting

LOL

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:02 AM

I object .

You asked for another 50 and your getting another 50 .

Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness, but come down into the green valleys of silliness.

Then cycle to the corner of Modesty and please avoid the bumps of Pompesty just so you can arrive safely to the Ice Cream Square..

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 6:20 AM

craigswan:

I object .

You asked for another 50 and your getting another 50 .

Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness, but come down into the green valleys of silliness.

Then cycle to the corner of Modesty and please avoid the bumps of Pompesty just so you can arrive safely to the Ice Cream Square..

You "ARE" a poet.  Very nice. 

By the way, I am now going by the name of...... Bozo the clown

Talk to you later my friend, 

Signed,

Bozo the clown

• PAGES
RSS