Forums

Help › Forums

Re: European eTour Wildcard Tournament

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 15 2020 9:05 AM (3 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 6:39 AM

The European eTour Wildcard Tournament starts tonight at midnight! The 17 players that have made it through the brackets to play in events, but did not go on to win those events will be playing for 4 wildcard spots. The four who earn those wildcard spots will go on to play along with the 4 who have won events for a $50,000 purse.

I am excited to get the chance to play in this tournament. I had quit playing in these events after the Denmark tournament and the trip I won to Denmark was cancelled. I have no expectations for moving on. It was a great surprise to find out I even get to play in this tournament. It seems like such a fair way to determine those wildcard spots.

This tournament itself is exactly what I wish we would see more of on WGT. It will be 72 holes, four rounds of 18, played over a four day period on four different courses. This will be a hoot!

WGT, this would be an awesome format for a 200-1000 credit Ready Go! ...or better yet, an Open format like the weekly Open! It could even be on the same course and played out over an entire month. I know there is a similar tournament monthly, but the payout is to only the top 3. A Ready Go format or Open format like this would keep more players playing all the way to the end of the tournament, and it would draw more players to begin with. #ChristmasWish

To those playing in this tournament... Let's go low & have some fun!!!

Brett

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 7:04 AM

GL Brett & all taking part,

Ken (Killz) said you suck! ;) Shame on you Ken!

I myself don't believe that for one moment

Ken

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 7:17 AM

Kenher01:

Ken

Ken is a Vikings fan... what would he know. 😂🤣

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 9:05 AM

BPeterson8256:

Kenher01:

Ken

Ken is a Vikings fan... what would he know. 😂🤣

RSS