Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cant edit equipment

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:10 AM (6 replies)
  • xlntx
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 5:25 PM

My buddy just purchased a new wedge and cannot edit his equipment.  is there something we are missing.

• McGooYUL
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 8:23 AM

You should be able to fix this by going to settings (the gear icon)/Home/customize equipment and select advanced

the option should now be available to use an extra wedge instead of a hybrid (for example).

otherwise if in regular equipment management, you should be able to pick the wedge loft you want to replace and select equip with the newly purchased wedge.  Good luck!

• stevie1026
    222 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 10:08 AM

new version....go to settings....customize equipment....change to "advanced"....try again.

• kumbare
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 12:57 PM

Hi guys i need help .i had bag in old version but now my bag missed in new version i canot sell my old hole always got message(Could not sell 'NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).
    Could not sell 'NIKE Method 001 Putter (L46+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).any help? sorry about my bad english language

• Lovethelinks
    1,239 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 4:44 PM

Why is it that when I play any tournament outside of my country club,  my set of clubs are different.  Is there a way to change this so I can use only my set of clubs? 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:42 AM

Lovethelinks:

Why is it that when I play any tournament outside of my country club,  my set of clubs are different.  Is there a way to change this so I can use only my set of clubs? 

You ,most likely played in a set of the week tournament, In a set of the week tournament everyone entered in it plays with the same set of clubs, The only thing that is not the same is the ball. 

• kumbare
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:10 AM

Hi mate i had same problem with sell my hole but i reported to WGT suport and after two days i god answer . wgt will sell my hole manualy for my .

RSS