Hmm. Let's see.
1. Having to close the app and restart it at least once per session. It just sits there "loading" and does nothing. Had a bloke from GB flat out call me a liar and said that he "can waste as much time as I can" and couldn't grasp the idea that maybe it's a server side error.
2. Start a game and the app crashes after opponent is selected and it is "Loading". We all know about that first game of the day and you want to use a CC pass and guess what you don't get to select if this happens...... (no, I don't have it set to auto).
3. Love the new "Watch for more XP" button that appears after a round/game which is conveniently where the skip button used to be (right). It's funny how fast the new XP meter goes away when you attempt to hit skip and have to watch an advertisement because of this. And yes, I've learned to be a little more patient with this one.
4. The swing meter that works flawlessly most of the time but somehow becomes jerky/skittish when playing important (to me anyway) games/rounds. Sometimes this occurs for all rounds played that session.
5. The awesome promotion for DOUBLE XP this weekend only if you just go to the options to earn XP without having to shell out real money for it. No, I did not get double XP it was the standard amount.
6. Losses seem to be adding up since purchasing more CC Passes. I was told never to do this but we all want the club to succeed so why not take a chance. I guess I'll chalk it up to poor play since there's no way there is a correlation between the two.
7. More lost balls (purchased) in the last 1 - 2 weeks than in the entire last year combined. I guess this is another fluke of my poor playing ability.
8. Purchasing an equipment special and you can't even see what level said equipment is at. There is nothing more humbling than purchasing a new TM SIM driver only to find out you've gained about 15 yards more than the PING driver you had purchased a few months earlier. It is even more awesome when you play against someone who is many, many, many, many levels lower than you and they have the same driver, different level of course, that out drives you by a country mile. I guess if you pay full price and not wait for a special, you get that option.
9. The inability to see past scores for specific (or all) holes played. Normal games of course. Might be a DB admins nightmare but would be a nice feature.
10. Per game opt-out of chat feature. See 1 above.
These are just a few of my favorite things. I look forward to your responses.
Have a wonderful day!