Forums

Help › Forums

Re: DECEMBER CTTH OLYMPIC CLUB

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 14 2020 12:37 PM (6 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 2:50 AM

HELLO 9 days ago this tournament started and it still gives problems to play it. I don't have any problem with my cache or with my connection, so I don't understand why I can't play it. Also I check that the leaderboard table is very short, so it seems that this problem to play it does not only happen to me.

Cheers

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 5:00 AM

There must be a problem with at least 1 of the files in the flash version.

I just checked all 3 platforms., It is playable on PCEA and  both mobile versions.

I got the same error you did when I tried to play it on flash. So if you want to play it try either of the mobile versions or the new Desktop version.

I didn't even know there was a problem with the flash version until I saw your post. I stopped playing the flash version about 2 months ago, 

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:36 AM

I have the same problem in Flash. I guess WGT doesn't allow it because this CTTH will end after the 29th

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 3:44 PM

borntobesting:

There must be a problem with at least 1 of the files in the flash version.

I just checked all 3 platforms., It is playable on PCEA and  both mobile versions.

I got the same error you did when I tried to play it on flash. So if you want to play it try either of the mobile versions or the new Desktop version.

I didn't even know there was a problem with the flash version until I saw your post. I stopped playing the flash version about 2 months ago, 

Thank you very much for your information.

In New Launcher I can play it

Luis

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 8:59 PM

Dec CTTH is the only monthly game i can't play on the flash version

nolan

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 9:42 AM

It may be fixed? I just played the flash version.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 12:37 PM

bypass07:

It may be fixed? I just played the flash version.

For me is impossible, and my note book in new launcher is very very bad

RSS