Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT RECORDS

Mon, Dec 5 2022 12:42 PM (172 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2022 10:07 AM

Paul.  I watched some of the replays.   They are awesome.   Thank you for keeping those replays and giving the members of WGT a venue to go to.   There is a lot more on your platform to check out.  I will go back and spend more time.  For anyone who has never been there >>>   https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com   

Check it out - thanks to Paul for all the hard work - years in the making.  

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 2:15 PM

pdb1:
    It looks like you don't want to chat . So I will go ahead and chat with you here .

• LindsayGirl
    2,894 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2022 1:39 PM

Most ignored requests for improvements - wgt

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 6:57 PM

2000 HOLE IN ONES...in the books ,,,,

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:46 AM

Paul;

A long post with many quotes. I will address mine. I never said what she accomplished was easy, But, I do agree with Robert that she probably has a system. She is multi-hundreds of HIOs ahead of other great players....actually, all of them.  That isn't by skill and practice alone.

Whatever...I have 3 HIOs during alt shot games...lol

ct

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2022 9:25 AM

i have to respond to this and i do it with a sad heart and a great deal of laughter,,, 1st ,, i am not looking for anyone's approval for what i do here,, i have spent many months in and out of the hospital and i had more than enough time to cry and be upset,, over my situation ,,,i come here to play and forget my problems and have little fun playing and being with my friends , i dont claim to be the best i can hold my own here and some,,i decided to go after the hole in one record because i wanted to ,and set up a course that i change when i want to and play it ,, i hole some  more than others ,and some less than others i have holed 5 out of 9 on the same card including a hio/double eagle bla bla bla  i have also over 1000 ctth hios and 37 double eagles on top of the 2111 ranked hio's ,,not all from red tees, but even if some are off red tees how is that any easier than of champ tees this last clash i holed one on 15 pga course 

• GraceyGirl made an eagle on hole #15 on PGA NATIONAL.
    • GraceyGirl made a hole in one on hole #15 on PGA NATIONAL.   whats the difference
      ??????????    nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! if it was so easy you trolls talking trash would do it ,, and im sure you try ,,but u cant ,,so instead you get on here and talk trash and try to discredit what others do and hope some will side with your bull sh---and gang up on the player because you cant accept it,,but you get a great deal of self gratification knowing you might have hurt somebody's  feelings isnt that great!!!!!!!!!!!!im sure the only thing you have done well with on wgt is logging on for countless days for cdp ,and to puke more vial trash about another players accomplishments in the forum,,,if you have nothing good to say ,,maybe you should say nothing at all!,,,,,,,i could be wrong ,, ,,have a safe and joyful holiday and a wonderful new year,,,,,GRACEY
  • GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2022 3:03 PM

OH forget 2000 its now 2111,,,maybe you can match that with 2111 words you can write trashing me,, 

RSS