Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scratchers and Spinner getting cheap?

Fri, Apr 14 2023 10:14 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 10:03 PM

Is anybody else noticing that the daily scratchers and spinner are getting REALLY cheap?!

I haven't gotten more than 500 credits on either in over a week and haven't gotten 500 TOTAL in the last 3 days!  (Today was 25 for scratcher and spinner gave me another scratcher for 50)

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 3:13 AM

finsfanct:

Is anybody else noticing that the daily scratchers and spinner are getting REALLY cheap?!

I haven't gotten more than 500 credits on either in over a week and haven't gotten 500 TOTAL in the last 3 days!  (Today was 25 for scratcher and spinner gave me another scratcher for 50)

You have gotten zero credits from them.  Coins not credits.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 3:18 AM

Today alone, I've got 1,000 and 450 coins respectively. It's totally random based. Even if it was "manipulated" though, I couldn't care less. LOL

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 5:51 AM

I had more displeasure with scratchers n spinners in real life than WGT LOL

End of the day, it is just an opportunity to earn something with zero investment :) 

Everything is just a Bonus :D "A Big Bonus" !! 

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 6:46 AM

I don't really care what I   "win"  each day   because I don't know what they are used for.

I just like the sound of the spinner and the reveal is fun also.

Its like winning on a scratch and win!

Would be nice if WGT told us what they're worth. But then WGT has  never been

very forthcoming !!

Have a Covid free day !           Gary

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 8:58 AM

garylewisgr:
    Have a Covid free day!

Likewise, Gary and everyone else.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 10:20 AM

finsfanct:

Well it's certainly not within the bounds of normal variance.

What happened was you had a too good of a streak so the VEM kicked in and purposely and unfairly  pushed you to the low side of coin numbers.  VEM is a tricky sneaky ***.

Tin foil hatters unite.

• DigitalDeath
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 9:47 AM

at least you got yours, i'm supposed to get a free scratcher everyday for a year, with my premiere subscription, haven't gotten one going on 2 weeks now.

• Bluwido
    5 Posts
    Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:46 PM

I have noticed that when I have more coins to begin with I actually win more per spin.  If I spin and only have say 450 coins then I win 75 100 25 etc....but say I spin with 20k or more I win 5k 1k etc.....does this seem to be true for anybody else?

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2023 10:14 AM

Bluwido:

I have noticed that when I have more coins to begin with I actually win more per spin.  If I spin and only have say 450 coins then I win 75 100 25 etc....but say I spin with 20k or more I win 5k 1k etc.....does this seem to be true for anybody else?

I haven't noticed any pattern but not paying attention really. I have 1.8 million coins and some days I get 25, others 3k. I wish they could be converted to CREDITS. 

• PAGES
RSS