Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best of Putting gone?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 28 2020 11:09 AM (4 replies)
  • GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 1:09 AM

Is Best of Putting no longer available. I tried to set up a tournament and it is no longer in CTTH. I play on an iPad but have been able to set one up in the past from the web. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 10:07 AM

There are 5 CTTH courses that currently do not work with the Mobile and PCEA versions of the game. I'm not sure if they will be added at some point by WGT??? but for now you cannot get them through the PCEA or Mobile apps and if you do setup something in Flash with them it will crash if attempted to play in PCEA or Mobile.

• Hilversumsche
    • Bali Hai
    • Best of Famous, Water and Putting

• GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 8:07 AM

Up until a month ago i was able to make a Best of Putting that those on mobile could play in. He to make the tourney from the web. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 10:02 AM

MarchieB:

There are 5 CTTH courses that currently do not work with the Mobile and PCEA versions of the game. I'm not sure if they will be added at some point by WGT??? but for now you cannot get them through the PCEA or Mobile apps and if you do setup something in Flash with them it will crash if attempted to play in PCEA or Mobile.

• Hilversumsche
    • Bali Hai
    • Best of Famous, Water and Putting

I played in a CC CTTH bracket tournament  and was able to play best of putting on PCEA

• GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 11:09 AM

I have to set up CC CTTH tourneys with best of putting being one of the courses but it is no longer there. I use an ipad

RSS