Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Introduction

Sun, Nov 22 2020 6:04 AM (4 replies)
  • TGrantHill
    48 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 12:02 PM

Hello

I would like to introduce myself. I am a Canuck living in Innisfil Ontario, a town north of Toronto and am new to WGT GOLF.

I found it and joined in September 2020. I am enjoying playing and have attained level 33 Pro. I have upgraded my equipment to a Taylor Made set of woods and clubs, Cleaveland 54, 64 wedges and Odyssey putter.

I am a senior, enjoy the game and like improving my game but I am not a fierce competitor. I know nothing of Country Clubs, their expectations and how to go about finding a suitable group or if indeed I would even be a suitable candidate for membership.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 10:09 AM

Welcome to WGT, Grant.  I hope you enjoy your game.  

If you go to Country Club Corner in the Forum, you'll see many Country Clubs that are looking for new members.  Each one is different as far as what they offer and their expectations of their members.  You can also post there that you're looking to join a CC and I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers.

Good luck!

• TGrantHill
    48 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 11:27 AM

I do enjoy my game Sam, I only wish I did as well on the real golf course.

As per your suggestion, I shall go have a look at the Country Club Corner.

Thank you sir. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 1:23 AM

In addition , just to advise you , you can change country clubs at any time , if the one you find doesn’t turn out to be a good fit for you. There is no need to stay in a club if you don’t feel it is the right fit. If you play daily , lots of clubs would like to welcome you as you can play your free passes and help the club to grow in XP’s . 
    good luck and enjoy your game . 

• TGrantHill
    48 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 6:04 AM

Thank you BossBird, I was wondering about that very thing.

cheers

RSS