Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MacOS Big Sur

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 14 2021 4:57 PM (3 replies)
  • Coachcasa
    766 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:03 AM

Has anyone else on a Mac upgraded to the new OS Big Sur?  I'm asking because with Flash coming to an end I can no longer play on the Safari or Chrome browsers, Firefox has a very jumpy flash control, I can't get Maxthon to load the game pop-up window when I try and play-it's a blank window.  So I switched over to the WGT app for Mac a month ago and just started getting used to it, but I find all of the sudden that it has trouble loading and when it does it's really slow.  Has anyone else experienced this if you are using Big Sur?  I'm starting to worry that I'm going to have to give up WGT.  Does anyone have any other solutions?  Does anyone know if WGT plans on updating the app. Thanks.

• FPonzo
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 7:09 AM

Did you ever get an answer to this?? I just bought a MAC OS with Big Sur, and I am not able to load the game at all on Chrome or Safari.

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 2:58 PM

The browser-based Flash version of the game ended at the end of December.  You can download the current stand-alone app which works on Big Sur, either from the Mac App Store or from the Download the App link at the bottom of this page.

Put the app in your Applications folder and launch from there.  Once you log into your account, all of your old data and equipment will be available to continue where you left off.

• trapshooter3
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 4:57 PM

just got big sur mac and when I go to download the app a notice comes up that this app could be harmful to the computer.  Any information??

RSS