Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Does V.E.M really exist?

Tue, Nov 17 2020 2:31 PM (34 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 5:50 AM

YankeeJim:
    This is a math game, pure and simple. Every shot is turned into an equation where you fill in the variables with decisions/execution you make on every shot. You determine the tables that the game refers to to fill in the other variables. It's called your history. You establish those "tables" by the scores you post and they adjust accordingly as you play. 

Exactly!

This is how I always looked at it

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 9:44 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Ingenious?? Interesting choice of words for a program that manipulates and controls what you are doing...i usually don't cry out foul. I cry out: THIEVES!! :)

Yiannis1970, I know this is off topic but I am unable to comment on your profile page because I am blocked, but just wanted to let you know that just prior to covid, my wife and I took a trip to Greece.  I understand you are from Greece.  We visited the Island of Santorini, Oia and Fira .  Then on the main land, of course Athens.  Piraeus, Panathenaic Stadium, the Acropolis, Parthenon, Dionysus, lunch at Kalyvia, Cape Sounion, coast line Attiki, Poseidon Temple.  For the folks who are not aware - Greece is amazing.  I want to return again some day.  We left earlier than we wanted to because of covid.   Maybe next time there, we can meet up with you for a coffee or beer, and a visit.  We first have to bury the hatchet so to speak and become friends.  I forgive you for all the nasty stuff you've said about me.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 12:28 PM
    As soon as you bury all the troll attitude and become a member like the rest of us, we can drink whatever you like together...till then (i don't put my money in the bank) you do not exist...
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 2:26 PM

Yes I have.  I'm good now.   So lets get together and you will see, I am not a bad person.   I did meet others from WGT, and they all like me now.   

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 2:31 PM

Yiannis1970

Are you near any of those places I visited while we were in Greece?  I have some questions about Greece I would like to ask you.  We hired a guide while there, but of course the second we got back to Canada and started looking through our photos, we thought of dozens of other questions that we didn't ask our guide.   Maybe if you can unblock me from your profile page, I can ask there instead of the forums...   Thank you Yiannis1970.   HK.

RSS