Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TelegarmClub - Now Recruiting

Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:56 PM (53 replies)
  • prov1430
    290 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 1:40 AM

We have a very good social side And we are looking for players two playing club games and help us when Club versus Club is on We help all players come and have a look 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 10:56 PM

Hey there and thanks for checking us out. We are looking for players who are friendly and active. We at telegarm are a family of friends brought together by this game we all love to play. If your looking for a no pressure but very active club in all forms of competition. Then we are the club for you with challenging club games and practice courses. Tips and advice given and welcomed, we encourage you to join telegram app to access telegarm chat rooms to reap full benefits of our enjoyable club. 

regards and stay safe 

Runders 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 3:43 PM

Runders, I'm just curious why you feel it's necessary to spam Country Club Corner with (as of this moment) 4 different recruiting posts for your club, in violation of the rules in the pinned post at the top of this Forum.  I mean, honestly, that's pretty rude.

WGTniv:

Country Club Corner Forum Rules:

• Please keep yourself limited to one thread per CC or per person looking to join a club so you do not flood the forum with your advertisements.

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:56 PM

SamSpayed. Thank you for enlightening me in the post pinned at top of the forum but I was unaware of this post reference to rules dated 23 July 2010. However I did read the posting guidelines under getting started which did not say anything about multiple posts. Also I’m sure you are aware of the fact that my posts go through the moderation team at WGT and were approved. Feel free to Private message 

kind regards 

Runders

RSS