Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TelegarmClub - Now Recruiting

Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:56 PM (53 replies)
  • ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 5:03 AM

we have all types if in club comps,single pairs and league, for all members to enjoy. we are a friendly bunch,eager to help new members and each other. we ask for nothing in return, except you use a cc pass once a day,if you are regular, for xp s for yourself and the club. we also participate fully in clash events, and would like all members to play and use a pass as often as they can when the clash is active. we communicate using the telegram messenger app, and have a very active chatroom, for all things golf and non golf. we will help your journey through the wgt experience. come and join us and we will prove it to you.    THANK YOU

• AL4040
    32 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 3:20 PM

I was just wondering what you think about other clubs targeting your members ,, is it open season ? Do you target members of other clubs so yours are fair game ?? Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated , Thanks AL4040 made member of the MISFIT MAFIA ! 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2021 11:29 PM

Great club to be a member of so if u want to join or got any questions then drop us a line. We do not approach players but we welcome you to our friendly club if you contact us.

take care, stay safe 

Telegarm 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 6:19 AM

Take a look at our above posts and you will read that we are a great club to be a member of.

Get in touch if you looking for a new club

Stay safe 

Runders 

• Danimal281
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:10 PM

I joined Telegarm a couple of months ago and love the club.  Never had used Telegram before, but after a couple of months I've gotten used to it and enjoy the social aspect, especially the leagues, advice and the 19th hole.  Some people post quite a bit  - or some like me, just occasionally.  The Club Clashes are my favorite and there is always something out there to play, but no pressure to play everything which is really nice.  Great group of people and fun club if you are interested.  Feel free to get in touch if you need more information

Danimal281

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 1:53 AM

Looking for more friendly active players for this great family of golfers. Just come 5th in clash another great achievement 

RSS