• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 5:52 AM

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 6:12 AM

ScottHope:

Kenher01:
    Just to add that while putts on Green don't count putts from Fringe do count as a Ball Hit

Ken, I'm not sure you're correct on that.

I know I have done this before, but I did the test again just to see if it is still the same.

The image below contains two captures of the hit meter. The top one was taken before I putted, and the bottom one taken after I had made five putts from the fringe. The hole was Oakmonts 3rd which has a massive fringe behind the green.

Nice one Scott

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 7:34 AM

TopShelf2010:
    And here's 2

Apparently only one was needed. There was a moderated post from gherkinhead that came through after I made my count.

Kenher01:
    Nice one Scott

Thank you Ken.  ; )

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 12:47 PM

putts from off the green don't count as hits.

The reason i know this is because one time to keep the daily streak going i logged in and just putted the ball on the tee box. i was in a hurry.

then closed out the game.

checked next day and i had

i lost the daily streak.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 2:30 PM

Mythanatos:

putts from off the green don't count as hits.

The reason i know this is because one time to keep the daily streak going i logged in and just putted the ball on the tee box. i was in a hurry.

then closed out the game.

checked next day and i had

i lost the daily streak.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 3:03 PM

Deleted.

Ken already posted two more. :-)

EDIT : Missed the fact that Don did it too prior to Ken. Sorry.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 3:05 PM

;)

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 1:53 AM

Mythanatos:
    putts from off the green don't count as hits. The reason i know this is because one time to keep the daily streak going i logged in and just putted the ball on the tee box. i was in a hurry. then closed out the game. checked next day and i had i lost the daily streak.

I just tested this out and it appears to work okay now. VIDEO.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 6:23 AM

ScottHope:

Mythanatos:
    putts from off the green don't count as hits. The reason i know this is because one time to keep the daily streak going i logged in and just putted the ball on the tee box. i was in a hurry. then closed out the game. checked next day and i had i lost the daily streak.

I just tested this out and it appears to work okay now. VIDEO.

well that's a nice change. trying to remember how long ago it was i did that. Im thinking it was maybe 2 years ago. I don't even remember if i emailed to reinstate the streak or if i just said the heck with it since i was past 103 at the time.

• PAGES
RSS