Forums

Help › Forums

Re: In the PC app, how to earn coins if I have none?

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 11 2021 12:34 PM (9 replies)
  • JSigmon
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:23 PM

I lost an "All In" game and have no coins.  How do I get more?  Do I have to buy them, or is there a way to earn them?  Thanks,

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 2:29 PM

JSigmon:

I lost an "All In" game and have no coins.  How do I get more?  Do I have to buy them, or is there a way to earn them?  Thanks,

daily spin every day.  get some. then go to the cheapest room and start building back up. 

also will get some when you level up each time.

buying silver coins is colossally a waste of $$.

a few tips

stay out of Monaco. everyone loses eventually. it is golf.

dont change rooms until you have 20x the bet of the coin room you want to go to. if drop to 10x then drop back down a room.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 3:14 PM

I wish I could give ALL my coins to you. They're totally useless for me.

• JSigmon
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 4:16 PM

Um, you could.  ;)  Play me in Monaco and forfeit.  :)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 7:48 AM

JSigmon:

Um, you could.  ;)  Play me in Monaco and forfeit.  :)

If you have150 coins and if he had 2 million and he lost to you  in Monaco you'd only get the 150. (not counting vig and coin bonuses etc).

The game is for whomever has the smallest stack.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 10:06 AM

What's the point of coins? You can't buy anything with them. Unless you can use them for the magic clothes. But what's the point of the magic clothes? All they do is screw up your mappings and make shots do things they don't normally do, so you're at a constant disadvantage against players who don't use them and who have their clubs mapped. Is there another use for the coins?   

• TDogg7777
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 10:52 AM

I’m not sure what you mean. Use your coins to get yourself the best apparel that fits your game and then stick with it so you get used to its effects. Better than not using the apparel bonuses at all I’d think. 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 8:31 PM

If not mistaken, if you go onto steam and go into the game, or at least play a game,  you will get an email from WGT to claim 10000 coins.  Happens every time I go onto WGT on Steam.  It always says something to the effect of thanks for playing on steam.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 9:42 AM

Dex000:
    But what's the point of the magic clothes? All they do is screw up your mappings
    Getting longer drives would not screw up mapping of irons or wedges, but is very helpful by itself.  Longer 3W is usually helpful, too, though sometimes I miss my 245.  

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 12:34 PM

garyk49:

If not mistaken, if you go onto steam and go into the game, or at least play a game,  you will get an email from WGT to claim 10000 coins.  

Correct.  Since the Daily Spin is not available on Steam, if you launch WGT via Steam WGT will send you an Inbox message the following Monday to claim 10,000 coins.

RSS