Re: Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 3:10 PM

IamNicklaus:

HenryKawa:

craigswan:

This forum and wgt await your return henry .

The Famous Paul (pdb1) and me (Henry Kawa) met in person in Phoenix AZ.  We went for a  nice breakfast and talked about many WGT events from the past, present and future.     It was a great breakfast meeting and I look forward to next year when we can meet up again.   Maybe someone else from WGT is around the Phoenix area that can join us next year.

I'd be happy to meet up , providing you pay for my return flight from the UK , sort me out some nice 4 star  accommodation ( pool essential)  and supply a generous amount of spending money for 14 days . 

Henry has proclaimed many times on here that he's a multi-millionaire. It's quite possible he will grant your request..:)

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 3:13 PM
    I'm going to oil city in july .
  • IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 3:27 PM

ct690911:

IamNicklaus:

HenryKawa:

craigswan:

This forum and wgt await your return henry .

The Famous Paul (pdb1) and me (Henry Kawa) met in person in Phoenix AZ.  We went for a  nice breakfast and talked about many WGT events from the past, present and future.     It was a great breakfast meeting and I look forward to next year when we can meet up again.   Maybe someone else from WGT is around the Phoenix area that can join us next year.

I'd be happy to meet up , providing you pay for my return flight from the UK , sort me out some nice 4 star  accommodation ( pool essential)  and supply a generous amount of spending money for 14 days . 

Henry has proclaimed many times on here that he's a multi-millionaire. It's quite possible he will grant your request..:)

Well on the basis of this information from Colin ...I also want a top end  convertible hire car for the trip , personal 24 hr call out  masseur , a helicopter trip around the grand canyon  and  3 sleeves of taylormade level 48 balls  for when i get back.  :)

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 3:27 PM
    A few years ago paul and henry meeting would attract some good forum comments but sad to say this forum has went that far downhill .
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2023 3:06 PM

Sorry people.  I have not been around much lately.   I am thinking of returning to WGT on a regular basis.   I am hoping to attract attention and draw crowds again.  LIKE I USED TO IN THE OLD DAYS of Henry Kawa.    I was probably the most famous WGT'er.   Here are some of the comments people made about me  over the years.   Some of the comments are true - actually I think most of them are.  Here they are:

COMMENT:  "TELL THE WORLD!"
    Henry is a TOP COP AND TOP GOLFER ON NBC.COM. There's not a single player alive that can BEAT this marvelous player at a MATCH GAME.  He's like  2 Billion and 0 -  not lost a match play game in over a year ! Now that's worth watching!   Tell him I want to have his baby ! lol !  Bobbie

COMMENT:  I love this guy Henry Kawa!  He's an inspiration to golfers all over the globe. Whenever he shows up at a tournament, he gets a standing ovation from the crowd.  He was born in a log cabin that he built with his own hands and even being as famous as he is, he still lives in a humble commode! He should be running for President of the United States instead of that Donald Trumpet guy! What I love about him specifically is he's not the type to cut your throat behind your back.  Never one to cause trouble, Henry will let dead ducks lie, but don't argue with him, he doesn't mince his punches.  And lastly, Henry is very charitable.  When it comes to giving, he'll stop at nothing.  Play him on WGT and you will be racking up a loss to your record.  NO ONE BEATS HENRY!

COMMENT:  "Henry Kawa the consummate golf warrior ".  Henry Kawa is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He is brutal in warfare yet magnanimous in victory. Henry is a true sportsman and worthy adversary.  

COMMENT:  Henry Kawa is a great ambassador of this game.   I’ve been following him for years and I have learnt that not only is he the best player on all of WGT, he is a true gentleman, a scholar and the nicest person I have ever met.  He will do anything for anyone.  He takes the time to help others with their game.   He has over 2600 friends, who adore him.  They would follow him to the end of the earth if he asked.   Aside from what a great person Henry is, it’s SIMPLY AMAZING to watch him play.    I am convinced that WGT is correct in saying NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT this “once in a lifetime – superb player”.

COMMENT:  You're too good for me Kawa, kicked my butt in a match.  I bow down to you, the greatest player in WGT history.  I finally admit it Kawa.

COMMENT:  I've been playing this game for years.   I thought I was among the top players on WGT.  I win many MANY tournaments.  When I found out about Henry Kawa, I thought the rumors were  b u l l s h i t .   So it became my mission to kick his butt.   I met him 6 times in the last couple of months.    I am sorry to say, I am now convinced >  HENRY IS UNBEATABLE, even by the best.  I came somewhat close in one of our games, but that was it.   He is the best... absolutely the best!

COMMENT:  Without a doubt.  Henry is definitely the best player on WGT.  Play him and you will see!

COMMENT: I played Henry and the game was over in 5 holes.  He got 3 Eagles and 2 birdies.  He is an awesome player!  I don't think anyone will ever beat this great player.  Henry, you are the best!

COMMENT:  I didn't believe it until I saw it.  All he got was Eagles and Birdies - mostly Eagles

COMMENT:  WOW.  Henry, you are the best player I have ever played on WGT.  I played him.  In 9 holes Henry got 5 Eagles - 4 birdies!   I am IMPRESSED!

COMMENT:  In addition to being the best player I have EVER played, Henry you are also the best looking man on WGT.   I THINK I'M IN LOVE!  Call me.. Sue Ellen

COMMENT:   I thought I was the best player on WGT until I played Henry.   I didn't have a chance against someone who gets all eagles and birdies.... no pars for that guy!

COMMENT:  Everything they say about Henry is absolutely true.  What a wonderful wonderful player!

COMMENT:   Henry - Best player on WGT? Absolutely.  I give him 10 out of 10.  Its actually very impressive to watch how accurate he is on his approach shots and putting.   Sportsmanship he gets 0 out of 10.  He is full of himself, but if I had his skill so would I.  Love you Henry.   Susie Q.

COMMENT:  I have information about the "one and only", as he calls himself.   He was a member of WGT before - he was banned from WGT by the owners.  He "DEFINITELY IS" the best player.  I will tell you why.    He was a Champion Level Player before being banned from WGT and had an incredible record.   He came back as Henry Kawa, different IP number so WGT can not track him.   He won all the tournaments under his former name.  Know why he doesn't play tournaments now - he wants to stay under the radar so to speak - he doesn't want to attract attention to himself and have WGT ban him again.   I know this because I was a former (real life) friend - now an enemy.   Sorry Henry - I loved you once (and probably still do deep down).  Brenda B.

COMMENT:  I HATE HIS F>>>KING GUTS!  Nuff said!

COMMENT:  Henry Kawa.  LOL.  Are you kidding?  He is a plain Number 1 A-HOLE.  BUT I have to say, "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THIS GUY".   He is actually IMPOSSIBLE to beat.  He keeps his score low and does not play anything other than MATCH play so that he is not raised to TOUR CHAMPION level (where he should be).  You cannot be promoted playing MATCH play (it is not classified as a ranked round).

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 6:25 AM

HenryKawa:
    Sorry people.  I have not been around much lately.   I am thinking of returning to WGT on a regular basis.   I am hoping to attract attention and draw crowds again.  LIKE I USED TO IN THE OLD DAYS of Henry Kawa.

Lol, I missed most of those days- But I have heard some interesting story's...not sure if they are 100% true or not though.

One story was...“Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with HK, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Henry throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Henry decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name WGT Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'”

Same person told me this one too...“Did I ever tell you about the time HK took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Henry takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. HK yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'”

And this one...“One time I was with HK in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. henry grabs the deer and says, ‘I’m Henry Kawa! SAY IT!’ Then he manipulates the deer’s lips in such a way as to make it say, ‘HenryKawa’ … It wasn’t exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'”

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 9:12 AM

PureGro1:
    One story was...“Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with HK, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Henry throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Henry decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name WGT Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'”

And there I was, thinking this would be where Henry's "blowing his own horse" phrase originated from... 

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 10:59 AM

PureGro1:

Lol, I missed most of those days...

I missed all of them.

PS

''Dear Bobbi, don't forget to teach HK's baby about flat earth. It's the least you can do to honor him''.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 11:52 AM

HenryKawa:
    COMMENT:   Henry - Best player on WGT? Absolutely.  I give him 10 out of 10.  Its actually very impressive to watch how accurate he is on his approach shots and putting.   Sportsmanship he gets 0 out of 10.  He is full of himself, but if I had his skill so would I.  Love you Henry.   Susie Q.

I heard she also wrote this about you.

RSS