Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Club rating changes

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 2 2020 9:06 AM (5 replies)
  • Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:18 AM

Does anyone else find that the distances that your clubs are rated change after you forfeit a match?  Is this some sort of punishment from WGT?  My driver is usually rated 292.  After i forfeit a match the next match it is rated 279.  Depending on my opponent sometimes my iron set is also decreased by about 8 yards per club.  How are you supposed to consistantly judge distances if the app keeps changing club ratings.  AND, if the app can do that, who is to say that the app is NOT totally rigged as many, many, many other users suspect?

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 3:17 PM

The clothes you wear can change your equipment attributes (apparel bonuses), and in multiplayer games, the game creator can choose whether these attribute changes are on or off. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 5:39 PM

Reason #999 that apparel boost crap was an idiotic unrealistic idea from the get go.

EDIT: Sigh.....there goes my chances of any good VEM the rest of the night......just couldn't help myself there   :-(

• Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 7:37 AM

This is not in a multiplayer game and i havent changed my apparel in months.  The club ratings change match to match.  I only play the 3 hole 180 coin games because i dont' trust the app. Changing my club ratings reinforces my mistrust of the game. If they can do that, they can certainly determine the outcome of the match. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:56 AM

Sadly on mobile this has been happening for months . There doesn’t seem to be any reason as to when it happens , I play in Chelsea a lot for my apparel , and I can play one game and win it or lose it , it doesn’t matter and sometimes I play the next match and my clubs distance has changed. I never change my clothes for stats , only for appearance . 
    it doesn’t matter in Chelsea , but it happen also in Montreal and Tokyo , and then it throws me !
    I wrote to WGT months ago , if I got a reply, can’t remember now , it wasn’t helpful. It seems it’s just a glitch !!  

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 9:06 AM

This has been occurring for a long period, but it’s not really a problem per say. Your club yardage statistics remain the same. The only thing that changes is the displayed yardage figure. So using the example of the driver presented above, my driver is rated at 291 non apparel and 309 with apparel. After playing a coin room, win or lose, it is not uncommon for my driver yardage to show as 302. Even though the screen displays 302, the actual yardage remains 309. If you haven’t memorized your club’s rated yardage statistics, it’s a good idea to write them down so you don’t forget. If you pay close attention you will note that this only happens to the driver enhancement and boosted irons. It never affects the 3 wd or the wedges. Again, the rated yardage never changes, only the displayed yardage.

RSS