Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Important Note about WGT Classic Apparel

Sun, Apr 18 2021 6:39 PM (27 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:36 AM

GolfClown3:

Still  waiting for old 'Flash' outfits have so far received NONE, thought they were being sent before Christmas.

Did you check your inbox?

• GolfClown3
    547 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:45 AM

no emails, no messages, no apparel.

Hey you never know may make Champion in time to get old outfits. Now that will be a celebration - smiling

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 8:00 PM

I only care about the old outfits because the new look is so ugly.  And worse for the women players than the men.  Who designed those?

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 10:16 AM

Received my Plus Fours a couple months ago , but still waiting on my Kilts to arrive !

Lets make it happen WGT , not everybody plays coin games and Showdowns

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 11:09 AM

GolfClown3:

no emails, no messages, no apparel.

Hey you never know may make Champion in time to get old outfits. Now that will be a celebration - smiling

If you haven't received any avatar apparel yet they haven't brought out what you bought yet, 

So Far they have released

Vintage Plus 4's

Funky Fan's Choice

Crimson Pride

Sweet Tartan Blue

Stars And Stripes

Going Green

I received all of them bur Crimson Pride free. I never purchased Crimson Pride

Plus when someone asks you if you checked your inbox they don't mean your E-Mail  inbox. 

The first tab when you click on daily bonus is your WGT inbox. Check that if you haven't already

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 11:19 AM

borntobesting:

The first tab when you click on daily bonus is your WGT inbox. Check that if you haven't already

The red dot will tell you is you have mail in that inbox, same as spins.

• GolfClown3
    547 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 7:05 AM

I check inbox, look in pro shop etc but so far NONE of my Flash outfits have been moved to new version, is it so hard to move them all over ?

Think will email them and see 

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 6:39 PM

GolfClown3:
    I check inbox, look in pro shop etc but so far NONE of my Flash outfits have been moved to new version, is it so hard to move them all over ?

Ditto.  Nothing, nada.

I have a free black shirt, free black hat, free Under Armour shoes ... none of which I ever owned.  I have nothing I actually did own.

Tom.

RSS