Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sorry yankee Jim

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:33 PM (2 replies)
  • fullshot
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 10:12 AM

I have all the links games and courses and the WGT is very much the same including graphics Have been playing WGT since 2009 and the learning curve was nil. Online Formats differ in WGT but playing is the same.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:27 PM

LOL, really? Are we talking about the same thing? I played MS Links at the highest level for 10 years before moving to this in 2009 and the 2 sims aren't even close to each other.

You can't game your way around LInks, you have to know how to golf and they give you the wherewithall to make the necessary adjustments. Every single round was uneven lies. All you do here is aim and click.

I'm a bit flabbergasted you think they're the same because they're not even in the same universe of golf sims. LOL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:33 PM

YankeeJim:

LOL, really? Are we talking about the same thing? I played MS Links at the highest level for 10 years before moving to this in 2009 and the 2 sims aren't even close to each other.

You can't game your way around LInks, you have to know how to golf and they give you the wherewithall to make the necessary adjustments. Every single round was uneven lies. All you do here is aim and click.

I'm a bit flabbergasted you think they're the same because they're not even in the same universe of golf sims. LOL

+1

Links is an entirely different game to WGT. Wgt is a lot easier to play, especially with apparel 

RSS