• PAGES
  • MYOPF1
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 7:07 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 9:14 AM

MYOPF1:
    The problem within the desktop version/no flash, is that the swing meter TOTALLY SUCKS! It's speed is ridiculously fast, as it rapidly speeds up in the last 15 percent of travel. 

Before you give up, experiment with the screen resolution. The wrong one causes what you're seeing.  Start with the lowest one in the Settings and see which one works for you. :-)

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 9:22 AM

1366 is gr8.. even the Free Ball is slower.. just sayin

• FunkeeMcMonkee
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:03 AM

any chance of a version that works on Chrome OS that does not require one to load tons o junk to get the app to work???????? Ole schoolplayer here who does not want to go to the moblie app just let me have the game back without all the bells and whistles and geek crapola some of us just wanna play golf not have an out of body experience .Quit being like the mouse king Disney and let the people who put you here have a say!!!!!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:45 AM

Game is getting worse. Tried to play 4 games of alt shot and didn't finish one. Good luck.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:51 AM

Having tried a few games on the new version, I think that's it for me.  The Flash version was for both golfers and gamers; the new version is so unrealistic that it is purely aimed at gamers, which I am not.  The people who think the new version is better are not golfers, and the person who said the new avatar is better needs his head checking!

A few gifts will be winging their way to a few friends to use up my credits, then that will be it for me.  It's been a good 10 years (for the most part) - made a few friends, lost a few too -  it will be sad to go, but there is nothing here that is of interest any more.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 1:47 PM

More items for WGT to look at improving.

1) If I said I didn't want to buy the rental club after your message popped up after a match the 1st, 2nd, 10th, time...you might get the hint that I really am not going to buy it.

2) In coin games: The option to purchase a sleeve of balls for your opponent should be moved from the location on the page it is now.  I know why you did this.  It is exactly where the "Continue" selection is and you are hoping that unsuspecting golfers just click through and "accidentally" make the purchase.  Very questionable WGT...hmm.

3) When I hit a ball in a shallow pool of water, I want the option of wading into that water and retrieving my golf ball.  I don't agree with WGT taking their scuba diving gear in and getting all the balls that we can retrieve on our own.  C'mon WGT!

Please like and share this with all.  :-)

• PAGES
RSS