Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cant log i to Launcher

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 14 2020 12:46 AM (5 replies)
  • diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:44 AM

Every time i try to log in to Launcher i get this error message.  I know i have fast enough conncetion and speed so that is not a problem.  Any info on this would be great.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:29 AM

diehard4793:

Every time i try to log in to Launcher i get this error message.  I know i have fast enough conncetion and speed so that is not a problem.  Any info on this would be great.

I you are just hooked up to your modem you might want to restart it. If you are connected to your modem through a router try restarting your router. Of course it could be that your ISP is having trouble. It doesn't take much for WGT to not be able to connect when rest of the internet seems to be working correctly. 

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:38 PM

Thanks i will try disconnecting and restarting the router and go from there 

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:49 AM

Still having issues with signing in to new launcher, getting the same error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  I was able to sign in 1 day and then the next 2 days i have not been able to.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks 

• DisasterNick
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 9:22 AM

I tried to sign in this morning and got the same issue. I tried 3 times and I know that my internet connection is okay because I ran diagnostics on that. Anyone know when WGT will get around to fixing it?

• Hotpl4te
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 12:46 AM

I've had exactly the same issue for the last 3-4 days when I try to play on my PC which is hardwired to the router.

I can login on my ipad though! Which is connected via wifi obviously.

This issue isnt at our end. Someone broke the PC version of this app.

I have reinstalled and that changed nothing. I have turned off my firewall and that didnt help either.

How do we raise this as an issue to be fixed?

RSS