Help › Forums

Re: Lost coin after trying to join Rio room

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:05 PM (5 replies)
  • crich80
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:30 AM

Hi, 

I've tried to join to Rio room but the game didn't find any opponent player...

After 1 minute i click on cancel button to retry in another room but I lost the coin of the entrance fee in Rio room :(

What I have to do to reclaim my coin back.

ty

Danilo.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:54 AM

In future instead of pressing cancel , click on the < head to head  and there will be less chance of losing coins . It happens because as you cancel someone gets allocated to play against you , and then it is seen as you forfeiting.

Contact WGT through the help/ feedback section on the app , or email them at members@wgt.com, explain what happened and they will likely refund your stake.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 4:22 PM

Agreed.  Have had the same, contacted WGT and was refunded the coins.  Now I just wait until it times out on its own.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 4:37 PM

I recently was able to download  Launcher with the expert assistance from Scott Hope  My question is it shows my WGT credits and next to it is my coins . Are they one in the same or different as I have way more coins than I have earned since downloading Launcher 

MEL

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:32 PM

Coins are only for apparel ability upgrades and coin games.  Credits are for everything else.

You earn free coins with your daily bonus spin.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:05 PM

Thank you

RSS