Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sexysuzies Place

Mon, Dec 20 2021 12:42 AM (8 replies)
  • GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 6:03 AM

A Friendly, Fun Club Looking for New Members

We are a level 19 club with emphasis on making friends and having fun, members range from Tour Champion to Master, mainly Legend. Running a variety of Competitions and Tournaments all the time, Alt play, match play, skins and some of our own design, some of our Competitions are run under a “ Handicap “ system to give players of all levels the chance to win, Trophy Room for winners. There is lots of help for those trying to lower their average and move to higher tier.
    We have an active hardcore of members who take part in everything and although you do not have to participate we like members to have a go. Besides usual messaging we use ‘Discord’ to chat to each other. This will be particularly useful when everything moves over to PCEA  when ‘Flash’ finishes end of year.
    Our club forum is actively monitored and kept relevant , no dozens of pages to scroll through.
    We know the move to PCEA is causing a lot of worry amongst players, we are doing everything we can to explore, learn about and try to ensure all Competitions etc will still be running after the change.
    Why not give myself, or one of other Directors, a shout and come explore our club.

Vicky

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 1:11 AM

bump

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:45 AM

Come along, have a chat and a game see how you could fit in with us. No pressure, just see how we operate, will do everything can to make you feel at home here.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 7:45 AM

Yes I know lots of CC all offering very similar, so YOU have to make choice who to join. Well come along for a game and we can help you make the correct choice :)

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 3:01 PM

Come along join us, lots of fun competitions and club tournaments. We welcome all newcomers and try to make everyone feel they belong to our small but happy family.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:13 AM

Well my word so many CC's looking for members, it is a hard thing  deciding " Where Will I be Happiest"

All clubs offer similar things in terms of Tournaments and Club Competitions, I mean there are only so many ways to hit ball round course lolol.  Apart of course from 'Military Way' - Left Right Left Right :)

So what do we offer ? Yes variety of Tournaments - I try and have at least 8-10 different running at all times and our lovely owner, with help from other directors, always has some fun Competitions on. As is start of "Launcher" on WGT, we will be going slow while all get used to it.

However we always have friendly, helpful members to make your stay with us enjoyable.

So come along and see what we can do for you, and yes we also run Discord Group to make it easier to organise things.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 6:22 AM

If you want a fun club with a variety of club competitions, monthly and 1 runs for 50 weeks, handicapped to give everyone a chance. Also we try and run club tournaments aimed at helping players both enjoy and improve their game.

The only thing we ask is that you read club forums & messages.

Come along and give us a try 

• Dwgwnr1969
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 5:13 PM

Where do I sign up?  Lol

• detmikey
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 12:42 AM

Were do we play to see if I fit in

RSS