To bad you wouldn't forget to log on this game. LOL

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 1:12 PM

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:
    I'm getting a little forgetful

To bad you wouldn't forget to log on this game. LOL

Mr. Callaghan, you are out of order! lol.  I forgive you.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 10:53 AM

Don't worry about it. The tiers leading up to Legend are easy. A lot of people win a lot of games while they're in the lower tiers, and there's always someone there to call them a sandbagger or a cheater or whatever. Just ignore them.

The game doesn't even begin until you hit Legend, and the majority of players never advance past that tier. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 2:58 PM

Yiannis1970:
    This is the 5th friend request i declined from you. How many more do i have to decline in order for your one gray cell to understand that is never gonna happen?

Blocking works.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 4:07 PM

DoctorLarry:

Yiannis1970:
    This is the 5th friend request i declined from you. How many more do i have to decline in order for your one gray cell to understand that is never gonna happen?

Blocking works.

I wonder if Henry has more blocks or more "friends"....hmm

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 1:25 AM
    DoctorLarry:

Yiannis1970:

Blocking works.

Done. Thank you.
  • tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 3:53 AM

HenryKawa:

1970.   Is that the year you were born?  Does that mean you are 50 years old? 

IF YOU ARE THE BEST PLAYER, THEN I AM MITT ROMNEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 11:51 AM

There are so many restart accountS on here but of course a person will not admit they have. Frankly who cares..WGT should delete the thousands of hack account level 1 and any accounts that have no play activity After a certain period of time...if I recall as soon as you win 1 game you jump up to level 3. Some want to build their one profile and try to compete with the best and others just get to a point where they would rather restart for the weaker competition . I guess my point is don’t let some loser bring you down ,who cares what someone in their mothers basement says. Lots of good people on here but like anything some real shits....my club is full of great folks!

• PAGES
RSS