Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the app on w10, impossible to log

Mon, Oct 19 2020 10:05 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NFR_Zeclic
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:11 PM

no, i m not signing, just impossible to log, with the message, wrong name, and the name can have only letters and numbers...:(

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 3:50 PM

Have you tried leaving out the illegal underscore character?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 6:51 PM

SamSpayed:

DodgyPutter:
    Another way of looking at it could be, how can I be multi accounting if I have one playable account?  This one ceases to be at the end of December if I don't get the new game, as it's often referred to as ;-), before then. 

That's incorrect.  Your current playable account (user name "DodgyPutter") will not cease to exist at the end of December.  You'll still be able to use that account to play on the new PC standalone app, or the Steam app, or the mobile app... same as you can today.

+1

I use my same login from flash on Early Access

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 10:05 PM

NFR_Zeclic:
    no, i m not signing, just impossible to log, with the message, wrong name, and the name can have only letters and numbers...:(

Looks like a clear fault of WGT. With the "letters and numbers" rule, any account with more than that will indeed cease to be valid, a new account looks to be the only way to continue.

You might try to move WGT to changing your name, with would save your possessions but might mean a limitation in playing options.

Wonder how many accounts are subject to this nuisance(?)

• PAGES
RSS