Forums

Help › Forums

Re: problem with mew game

Sat, Oct 17 2020 9:15 PM (5 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 5:43 AM

i have found a problem while just trying this new game out,

my screen froze after taking a shot while playing a bracket at whistler.

i closed the screen and opened it back up.

its telling me to forfeit or go to web,i have streamed what happens next,

my only option is to finish it on flash but after december what do i do?

problem

does anyone know what to do?

finny

oh and its new game lol

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 6:09 AM

Finny... After Dec 29th... Whistler and Cabo are gone from WGT anyway so not to worry....I am surprised you could even start that Round on PCEA....But just close out the "Launcher" and log in to flash than finish round on Flash...

Maybe its because you went on the "MEW" game ...I am not familiar with that version?

LMAO  🤣🤣 JK Buddy

JD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 6:11 AM

PAULFINN52:
    its telling me to forfeit or go to web,

Whistler and Cabo are not available on the new version, only on the Flash version. Joining an AS match where the host chose one of those courses would do what you see.

Start a stroke game on Flash, quit the browser and reopen the new version. You'll see what happens.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 2:05 PM

YankeeJim:

PAULFINN52:
    its telling me to forfeit or go to web,

Whistler and Cabo are not available on the new version, only on the Flash version. Joining an AS match where the host chose one of those courses would do what you see.

Start a stroke game on Flash, quit the browser and reopen the new version. You'll see what happens.

Paul is correct, once you enter a Whistler or Cabo RG on WGT.Com or a Bracket on WGT.Com with either in any of the rounds you can play them on the NV from "My Tournaments", you wont see them on NV in RG's or Brackets even when you are entered in them, only in "My Tournaments"

Jim you are also partially correct in that NV players cant play a Stroke Play RR, AS or MP on NV.

Paul, unfortunately when you freeze whilst playing Whistler/Cabo that's it on NV, no way to complete the Bracket/RG on that Platform, we have to complete the round on Flash :(

Ken

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 2:49 PM

There is a known problem with PCEA freezing at Whistler on #14. Since I found it wasn't just me, I have been paying more attention. Every time it has happened to me has been when I am not in the fairway and playing a punch. It has not froze on me "yet" when I am on the green or fairway at #14. 

Those are my current observations through my last 7-10 attempts. Each time it happened, I was able to close the game and finish the round on flash.

Brett

• Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 9:15 PM

Might as well just go fishing.The new formats all suck!

RSS