Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FRIST SAMPLE VIDEO OF LEXMARK SMART CADDIE

Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:47 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:53 AM

If you find that the Caddie does not meet you expectations there is a place on the open panels to adjust the figures to map your set of clubs. But I think once you click on your ball distance and spin specs you will be surprised at the results. 

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:54 AM

I just took a look at the new version WGT game. And frankly if that is the only option for playing thhis game I won't be playing. The new version is grossly inferior to what we have now. It is not realistic and very cartoonist by comparison. And not worthy of my time for playing. However I will attempt to convert the Caddie to be used with it.

Fortunately, there will still be a way to maintain the current way we play the game:

https://www.howtogeek.com/563875/how-to-play-old-flash-games-in-2020-and-beyond/

Bill

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 10:25 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 11:02 AM

TopShelf2010:

lexmarkz33:
    Fortunately, there will still be a way to maintain the current way we play the game

As mentioned in another post, WGT has already CONFIRMED that the Flash based version will be REMOVED and no longer able to play.

For those new players coming to the Forums, I would hate for them to get their hopes up with regards to the flash version when that fire has already been extinguished.

Don

+ 1000. Don't waste your time, flash is gone in December

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:54 PM

As for WGT's new version, it is not for serious gamers but for kids with it cartoonish layout. It's unrealistic and dumb looking  lol. But I won't give up trying to accommodate some websites that I can use. I think WGT could have done better than that poor replica. That is a shame! Nothing is realistic about that version, I won't waste my time on it.

Bill

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 10:33 AM

ALMOST THERE WITH THE LEXMARK SMART CADDIE FOR THE NEW VERSION OF WGT. WATCH FOR THE VIDEO!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 11:29 AM

If you treat the new version as a completely new game, stop playing the flash version, and get past the avatars, you will find a smooth playing game that is just a much a challenge as the Flash version. The only real cartoon is that of the avatar.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:57 AM

HackWilson1930:
    The only real cartoon is that of the avatar.

We will see what they look like when they release the WGT classic apparel which are supposed to resemble our purchased avatars from flash, 

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2020 10:34 PM

LEXMARK SMART CADDIE for WGT's new version (watch full screen. It starts off a little blurry) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2EZAn_-Jy8

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:47 AM

It appears that you have created what might be considered the ultimate WGT caddie! How do you plan to make all of your hard work available to the WGT community?

• PAGES
RSS