Forums

Help › Forums

Re: deleting unwanted and uninvited friends on my list

Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:44 AM (23 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 3:29 PM

I have a feeling that maybe the unwanted friends is a WGT bug rather than a hacking attempt.  I'm guessing that it happens sometimes when somebody sends you a friend invite and somehow it gets auto-accepted (due to the bug) rather than you seeing it in your Invites and then having the option to accept or decline.

It's also obviously a bug when you remove someone from your Friends list but they still appear on your Friends list and / or your friends count.  I've had that happen before, too.  Recently I removed 3 players from my Friends list, on Flash, but my friends count has not gone down, and if I go to each player's profile page, the "Remove Friend" button is still there.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 4:09 PM

@Sam

You're probably correct that it's a bug. I was simply suggesting what could be the case. That's all. 

Regardless, too many have noted it happening. So, it is happening to people. Of that much, we can be certain.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 4:39 PM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:44 AM

I cull my friends list on a regular basis. One of the people I have removed is still pictured on my Flash profile page. When I go to his page the friend request tab is active which tells me he is not a friend. But on the new version he is nowhere to be found. He is the only one I have never been able to completely cull from my Flash friends list. Must be a ghost.

RSS