Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournaments brackets no longer showing eligible tournaments

Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:57 PM (21 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:27 PM

Yes it is from my tournaments , I only play when I have WiFi , so don’t know what happens using a mobile phone 

• XtremFade59
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 4:21 PM

What browser did you use?  I've tried FireFox and even looked into getting Photon on my iPad with no luck.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 11:55 PM

XtremFade59:

What browser did you use?  I've tried FireFox and even looked into getting Photon on my iPad with no luck.

I don’t know if your question was directed at me , but I use safari to get into WGT.com, from there I enter the  racket tourney . Then I go to my app on my iPad , go to tournaments, my tournaments and play the round from there on my iPad.

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 7:36 PM

Hey, WGT, are you going to fix this? There is literally only one bracket tournament available for me on mobile right now. 

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 3:13 AM

I played quite a lot of bracket tournaments but it seems many have disappeared because of the inclusion of Whistler & Cabo. Is there any way to make these brackets available to credit entry brackete on mobile? Or add those courses to mobile and still have the green fee that was attached to these courses on the main site? 

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 6:02 AM

Hey WGT!!! Do you read your own forums? Can someone please address this situation? No one is signing up.for brackets now very slow in filling them!

• bingobob777
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 5:31 AM

Yep I've gone from 3 or 4 a day to none.

Can't possibly be good for WGT because I'm not spending gold.so not spending cash 🤨

Miss my brackets 👎👎👎

• WahooSerious
    220 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 9:48 PM

This still seems to be a problem. I checked tonight for any bracket tournaments and there were zero available.

• BinkyDoormat
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 1:27 PM

Same here. I’ve gone from 10-15 brackets to select from, to about 3 or 4. Mostly only free ones available now. Someone on another thread said it’s because two new courses have been added. Presumably they’re not yet available for iOS. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 3:27 PM

Why don’t you enter them from the WGT.com web page , then play on mobile  ?

RSS