rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 9 2020 10:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 5:55 AM

banditone:

all browsers blocked

On my Mac, I can still play on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.And they're all up-to-date.

As others have noted, as of right now, all browsers are not blocked. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:39 AM

Robert1893:

On my Mac, I can still play on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.And they're all up-to-date.

As others have noted, as of right now, all browsers are not blocked. 

And every time you go into them if the site has flash content you have to reactivate flash, as either the site won't run properly or you won't see content.  I use a current version of Opera as my default browser and to get most videos to run, I have to run them using a private window(I think it's actually the pop up blockers stopping them)(same thing started with both FireFox and Chrome)  I was using a new beta version of Edge for Win7 and it was working just fine until Microsoft forced an update to it(even tho I have updates turned off) and from that point on the browser quit working correctly. 

I use an older version of Torch for forums, and an older version of SlimJet for the game and never have to touch an activate button to run anywhere, including when flash was still running on the main page of the left side.(friends list, play now button)

• TyWebb79
    45 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:44 AM

I just downloaded Maxthon running on Windows 10. Flash is working now. WGT email inbox is still full and messages are undeliverable.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:54 AM

garyk49:
    And every time you go into them if the site has flash content you have to reactivate flash, as either the site won't run properly or you won't see content.

That's true. Fair enough. 

• banditone
    143 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 10:24 AM

ty to all on this forum sorted now

• PAGES
RSS