Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flash EOL FAQ

Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:32 PM (120 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 8:50 PM

jenwren:

No it doesn't as I was switched to house balls.

That is weird. I have played exclusively on the new version for several months and never had a problem. I still purchase all my balls through a web browser as well, just like I always did with flash. It sounds like you may have experienced a glitch. Maybe customer service can help you with it.

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 4:55 AM

When i send or receive an invite for match play on the new version my opponent and myself get this message

When I click on close I then get this message

I would be grateful if anyone out there has a solution to this problem

Cheers 

Bill

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 12:04 PM

GBP1705:
    I would be grateful if anyone out there has a solution to this problem

I think if you're in Scotland, you're not eligible to play challenge games (games for credits), due to WGT's interpretation of your country's laws.  

The ACTORSESSION_KICKED error is a WGT bug.  They need to fix their CLOSE button.

Hope this helps.

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 12:35 PM

I only got this error when Flash (WGT.com) and Launcher open at the same time. Once I closed Flash (WGT.com) I was able to accept without this error. This is a new problem.

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 1:06 PM

Hi Sam,

Although I am in Scotland I am only trying to set up a match play game which we play in for our League Matches, we do not play for credits

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:55 PM

Ahh, ok.  When I saw your message box that said "challenge game mode", I thought you had (maybe inadvertently) set it up as Challenge mode rather than Scored mode.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 3:06 PM

SamSpayed:
    I think if you're in Scotland, you're not eligible to play challenge games (games for credits), due to WGT's interpretation of your country's laws.  

That is not true.

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 3:54 PM

DodgyPutter:

SamSpayed:

That is not true.

OK.  My apologies for any misinformation.  I was told by another player (who lives in Scotland) that that was the case.  He was not able to play skins games for credits and he said that was why.  I cannot personally verify it myself as I don't live in Scotland.

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 8:16 AM

Hi its me again, Ive just had a go on this new system after the 29th, I thought the graphics pretty good really except that when you hit the ball, you have to wait before you see where you have sent it???. What I would like to ask you is, when we change over, will we be able to keep all our stuff;- clubs, balls, avatars, bag and our credits we have saved, OR , do we lose some of them and if so, which do we lose??.. Thanks for reading this and hope you can fully explain for me, as I am now 82 years and all, this technology baffles me a little and that is why i message you direct. Regards John

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 4:07 PM

RSS