Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Few tips

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 7 2020 11:57 AM (2 replies)
  • JaredDavis3
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 10:41 AM

Hello to all players and developers, I'm a long time on and off player and just wanted to add my 2 cents in toward the devlopment of this great game.

firstly it's beyond me why u dont have some old corny snes type music option during play? i only hear music in the lobby, and its a lobby type of sound,

secondly why cant i hear the animals or wind even with all the audios up?

thirdly im sure many have complained about tracers but they are mostly annoying.

i also have a suggestion how about we have the option to show our emotional reaction to our last shot, instead of having to tap into the chat screen as much, kinda like facebook mad and happy faces etc,

also if unstable players who keep dropping out could be culled better and given timeouts would be great

also if we could over see the gamesin lobby  opening and closing without having to attempt opening searches

anyways thanks!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:05 PM

These are nice ideas, a tad too nice, I fear. We have heard these often, to no avail.

IMHO, ideas are welcome if they add to their revenue directly. Any ideas about such items?

• JaredDavis3
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 11:57 AM

I would be willing to pay for these services rather than buy candy corn pants or a caddy bag.

RSS