Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Uneven Lies Tourney on the App?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 5 2020 5:39 PM (3 replies)
  • amb1923
    223 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 5:46 PM

I've noticed that the Uneven Lies tournament is now playable on the app. I was curious about it so I started the tourney on it. I could play it, but there was no "lie indicator" so I wasn't sure if the lie would affect the shot or not. Ended up finishing the tourney on Flash

I'm assuming this is part of the move away from Flash, but I'd like to know if UL is coming along to the new format. And I'd like to know if playing the tourney on the app is giving an unfair advantage because there's no lie, or an unfair disadvantage because there's no way to read the lie.

Thanks.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 6:07 AM

When this happened before wgt champ said it was his mistake, it was at erin hills it was definitely uneven lies, but as you say no indicator.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:10 AM

amb1923:
    And I'd like to know if playing the tourney on the app is giving an unfair advantage because there's no lie, or an unfair disadvantage because there's no way to read the lie.

100% the latter.

amb1923:
    I'm assuming this is part of the move away from Flash, but I'd like to know if UL is coming along to the new format

It's just a mistake it's available to play in the EA thing, wgt have been asked countless (or at least I gave up counting) times if uel would be on the new game and they haven't deinged to answer once. 

Good luck :-)) 

• amb1923
    223 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 5:39 PM

DodgyPutter:

It's just a mistake it's available to play in the EA thing, wgt have been asked countless (or at least I gave up counting) times if uel would be on the new game and they haven't deinged to answer once. 

Good luck :-)) 

I see it's not accessible on the app this week, so I guess they "fixed" the mistake. 

And I suspect that the "radio silence" is an indication that UEL will be gone with Flash. Which is too bad. I think it adds a challenging dimension to the game.

RSS