Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Chromebook version??

Fri, Sep 24 2021 12:38 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ProfLongPutter
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 5:28 PM

Appears to work ok on Chromebook but don't see "Stroke Play" option.

• ProfLongPutter
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 6:50 AM

I've been playing for years on Windows 10. I'm currently on the road so I tried my Chromebook. Unfortunately it looks like its not powerful enough to run the full game. In "Stroke Mode, Multi-Player" I only get an option for 9 holes, no 18 hole option. I am able to play a full 18 holes in "Stroke Play - Solo Mode". 

• VinnyGoombotz
    322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:15 PM

my friend just bought a acer chrome book and plays on wgt ,his problem is he cant play on country club. tournaments ,Can someone help ty    Vinny

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2021 10:41 AM

I was using a chromebook to play the flash version until 12/20- yes there is the android app, however, it does not include multi-player (and I play mostly Alt Shot) so I bought a cheap windows 10 laptop just to play WGT.

• VinnyGoombotz
    322 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2021 11:45 AM

You are saying the  cromebook only plays flash?.The one he has does not let him  play any type of tournaments either club or featured .A message comes up saying OS will not allow to play.There is no way arround that? By the way i really appreciate  your help.  ty Vinny

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 12:38 PM

No, not saying that- and at this point the flash game is completely retired. I am saying that chromebooks can be used to play the android app, which was designed for android phones. However, that means basically coin rooms, and solo play. Multi-player and tournaments is not functional except in the Mac and Windows versions. 

• PAGES
RSS