Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot access "super pass" on mobile

Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:59 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gtorrealba
    51 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:42 PM

Many guys in our CC who are Android users are having issues accessing SPs after the update last night. I'm on an iPhone and having no problems accessing SP. The Android guys are also saying the game play (specifically putting) has been negatively affected by this update.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:18 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:
    still not working. I have gave access to veteran and member players to try and win some rounds, as for me... I can only use the 4hr regular pass.
    Unfortunately, my advice didn't hit it. In the meantime, WGT acknowledged "issues" and told us to "be patient" -  let the Clash pass...

• LordBob
    271 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 9:21 AM

alosso:
    Or he gives permission to all "members" like you are.

This must be something new in the latest update, thnx

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:02 PM

New update available for Android users  now , which fixes the Super Pass issue

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:36 PM

Your update to fix android doesn't work for me! I must ask... "where did you get this information?"

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:59 PM

New update available for Android users  now , which fixes the Super Pass issue

[/quote

*Desktop/steam can now updated now and Android will be released in the very near future.

-WGTJudgeSmails

The above information states that, "android" is to be updated in the very near future. Not that it matters, as it wasn't a clash I could achieve a respectable showing without use of super pass access. The reality is that the game is not what it was when I started playing and the unexpected glitches now have to be factored into playing on any given day.

• PAGES
RSS