Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't play in clash sent to home page not matter what

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:36 PM (8 replies)
  • CoachAlaska
    126 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:26 AM

Every time I try to play in the current clash with my country club.  After I hit play once it goes to the next screen and I hit use pass it sends me back to the home screen.  I have tried to restart, logged out nothing seems to work.

CoachAlaska

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 6:30 AM

CoachAlaska, there has always been a glitch that you need to join the Clash using the link form the home screen. If you try to do it from inside your CC it will kick you back out to the home screen. I haven't tried to play today so hopefully this resolves your issue otherwise this is a new bug.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:44 AM

Same problem here Coach. Since the clash has started and also still now.

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:18 AM

Happening to me and others in my club for the 1st time. Mobile player, I've cleared cache, uninstalled,  nothing works. Wonder if it has to do with the recent update. 

• Steelhouse
    110 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:00 PM

Same here no matter where you try to access the clash, keep getting kicked back to the main default screen. 

• Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:39 PM

Doing the same to me on the steam version. Only way I got a pass to work is turn on use autopass. If that is off when I click use pass it dumps me to the main screen no matter how I get to play game in the clash. It won't use a pass on Club tournaments either - it lets you play but does not use the pass.

Kirbo

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 6:35 PM

I just played my CDP and it let me use a pass

• littleboots
    229 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 1:10 PM

I had the same problem, Coach. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I looked at the time remaining in the current clash and figured it was kicking me because there was less than an hour left. I tried again the next day with plenty of time remaining, but still kept getting kicked.

• MulderFoxx
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:36 PM

I resolved this issue by temporarily turning on Auto Use Pass just before clicking the Play button for the Clash. That fixed it. 

RSS