Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2020 USGA Challenge Championship green speed

Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:30 AM (5 replies)
  • Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 8:22 AM

Does anyone else find the green speed on this challenge absolutely ridiculous?

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 2:15 PM
    Pffffttt
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:54 AM

No! Green speed of 13 is my normal green speed. I even have a few tournament rounds that have a green speed of 14. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:09 AM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:47 AM

I wonder what the OP's other ID is. I mean to have an ID that says I hate this app too could very well mean that he was playing the flash version before, 

• Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:30 AM

This is my 3rd log in.  I knew what to expect from the app.  My first attempt i lasted about 2 weeks because of how frustrating it was.  As a 6 handicap, this app is more frustrating than real golf.  I don't know what kind of real world physics that app uses but its not what i would use during a true round.  Sometimes the wind affects the ball sometimes not, sometimes elevation changes are taken into affect, sometimes not.  I couldn't remember the email or log in information for my second id so i had to try a third.  I've been playing about 3 years with this log in and am getting the hang of it. When hitting a club at less than 100 percent the result is not linear and it doesn't seem to be exponential either.  Like someone else replied to my in game chat....WGT = we guess too, which i thought was funny and kind of appropriate.  I was playing mostly on my samsung tablet but the swing meter glitches became unbearable so now i play on my desktop and i just recently downloaded the BETA edition that doesnt need FLASH.  - Stay safe out there.

RSS