Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Account Suspended" by Peanut Labs

Wed, Aug 4 2021 6:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 2:43 PM

For what it's worth here's a review of peanut labs, even a comment from someone on wgt.

• spa75
    324 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 4:42 AM

I have recently had mine suspended with no explanation.  Have messaged them but no reply.  The weird  thing is I haven't  used the offer page for about 3 weeks and that was just to check status of offers and it all worked then.

I think they are suspending the ppl that do offers frequently and get lots of free coins rather than buying them.   That way we have no choice we either buy them or watch vids.   Or just stop playing which is probably my next step,  unless they pull their fingers out their asses and sort this ***  out.

Gl out there  happy smashing.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 6:22 AM
    I have complained several times and not been suspended. Not sure why some people get suspended, but not answering truthfully sends up a flag. Especially, demographic questions. Your WGT account is associated with all of the survey companies from the first time you take a survey through WGT to earn credits so they know who you are so to speak. They know when I take a survey that I am a 50 year old middle class white male. They know roughly my annual income and the area I live in and my level of education. That is why almost all surveys start out with the same questions. If I were to answer that I was a 35 year old Hispanic male living in another area with a different income level a huge red flag would be raised. Do that enough times and you get banned. Not saying that is what is happening to everyone but it happens to a lot.
  • billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2021 6:17 PM

Mine was suspended today as well, I entered one survey and it said I was not qualified, so I clicked the frown icon and check marked "survey ended too early" or something like that.

Been watching videos daily for awhile now, but noticed recently that when clicking "accept" green button, I'll get the dialog that says "No more videos available at this time".

I then close the app and clear my memory on my phone, then restarting WGT gets me back to watching videos again. But I have noticed this has been happening more often recently.

One other condition also occurs. I cannot get back to watching videos, ie, I get dialog mentioned above constantly.

To remedy this, (this tip is elsewhere on this forum).

Goto settings, click "Google", once open, click "Ads", then click the dialog that says "Reset Advertising ID".

Bill

• PAGES
RSS