Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need Help! WGT doesn't work!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 13 2021 1:10 AM (8 replies)
  • doctorstrike
    80 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 2:00 PM

I must have changed a setting on my computer but I don't know what I changed.  I can get WGT (can sign in and get the general screen) but when I go to play the game I just get a blank screen that tells me that my flash player has to be enabled.  It is enabled so what else is wrong?   This happens on my Mac in both the Safari and Google Chrome browsers - I can get the game on my iPhone but I don't like playing on the small screen - I prefer my 21" Mac screen.  So I think I must have changed a setting in Preferences that caused this problem but I have looked and tried changing several things already with no luck. Any suggestions? Be nice, now.

• ScottHope
    10,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:43 AM

For Chrome, click on the padlock at the left end of the address bar, if a flash option doesn't appear in the drop down menu, click on site settings and allow flash on the site settings page.

• doctorstrike
    80 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:40 AM

Okay,  got it on Chrome.  Still a blocked screen on Safari but with Flash Player nearing end 

of life anyway it doesn't really matter as long as I have access to WGT on one browser.

Thanks for your help in solving this problem.  Not being able to play my favourite game on

my Mac was driving me nuts.

• ScottHope
    10,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 1:35 PM

You're welcome Doc, thank you.

I think I read somewhere that the latest version of Safari has actually removed support for Adobe flash, so that sounds pretty terminal.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:18 PM

• ScottHope
    10,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:58 PM

Cheers Don.

I'm ready...

: ))

• KurtinDenver
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 1:37 PM

I am having the same problem. Wanted to play on my Mac..  downloaded and launched into a blank screen with background picture and nothing to press or do. 

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 5:24 PM

ScottHope:

Cheers Don.

I'm ready...

: ))

I know this is an old post, but I clicked on the thread and saw it. I laughed a good laugh just looking at that baby. Absolutely perfect! He looks like he busted a few blood vessels trying to save his brothers. Crazy eyes the whole 9 yards, just love it!

• ScottHope
    10,009 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2021 1:10 AM

Hehe, thanks bud. My post lost a little bit of meaning since Don (TopShelf) deleted his post. But yeah, still a good pic.  ; )

RSS