Help › Forums

New Version

Fri, Nov 6 2020 1:11 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • roosterk87
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 6:45 PM

Hello, 

Not a great tech here, so need help getting the new version of WGT asap if anyone can help. 

Thanks ever so much in advance,

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 11:15 AM
    Bottom of the page, Download the App.
  • Jesssicadog
    631 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 7:44 AM

I try to do it for playing on Mac OS but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone, please

Jesssicadog

• geomoq
    14 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:51 AM

Jesssicadog:

I try to do it for playing on Mac OS but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone, please

Jesssicadog

Jesssicadog:

Jesssicadog

i don't know what to do when flash is gone

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 1:48 PM

Jesssicadog:
    I try to do it for playing on Mac OS but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone, please Jesssicadog

At what point does nothing happen Jessica. When you click the 'Download the App' at the bottom of the page or on the page that links to?

geomoq:
    i don't know what to do when flash is gone

Have click on the 'Download the App' link at the bottom of the page geomoq, or click on the (much bigger) GET THE APP button at the top left of the page.

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:42 PM

you have to drag it into your application folder

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:18 PM

Scott I could be wrong but I’m not sure if there is a link for the PCEA (Mac) version in those links. There are ones for mobile and one for PCEA (Windows)

Jessica the Mac link is in the first post in this thread

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/612678.aspx

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:26 PM

MarchieB:
    Scott I could be wrong but I’m not sure if there is a link for the PCEA (Mac) version in those links. There are ones for mobile and one for PCEA (Windows)

At that link, there's an icon for downloading the Mac version. Bottom row on the right.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:47 PM

Thanks Marchie & Robert.

All these links go to the same place for me and I don't see that macOS button in Roberts picture, but I guess that might be because I'm not using a Mac.

; )

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 6:57 AM

ScottHope:

All these links go to the same place for me and I don't see that macOS button in Roberts picture, but I guess that might be because I'm not using a Mac.

; )

Yes, it does seem to recognize the OS of the user's computer. On my Windows PC, the Play on Mac OS is replaced by Play on Windows. 

• PAGES
RSS