Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COSA NOSTRA V SEL

Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:09 PM (47 replies)
  • Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 1:21 PM

slight change of plan i will be playing Keano in the MP and will also partner Doug in the ALT as Marc is nowhere to be seen,so onwards and upwards folks:-)

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 1:31 PM

Have just played a very enjoyable match with PWSF.

The first 4 holes were nip and tuck and we were all square after 4, I then managed to pick up the next 2 to go to 2 up with 3 to play.

A tied 7th hole gave me dormie 2 and again a tie on 8 gave me a 2 and 1 win.

Thanks very much for a very pleasant game Phil and all the best.

Regards

Phil

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 4:30 PM

all good guys ,sounds like some really good fun games

one more alteration, Spanishfox is having issues, so Dodgy Chris will be your oppo in the singles Phil

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:15 PM

Well what do I say an excellent game against an excellent opponent, have just finished a very enjoyable birthday with a very enjoyable game against Chris.

And what a gentleman, he knew I had been drinking most of the day and decided to take pity on a not so steady brain and hand. I think I called him Chros at least 4 times and had to correct my typing each time.

He deservedly ended up a winner 1 up on the last

So to Chris and all his fellow SEL players thanks for your time and it has been a real pleasure playing against you.  Look forward to doing it again some time.

Phil the drunken old man.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:11 AM

corbyph:

Well what do I say an excellent game against an excellent opponent, have just finished a very enjoyable birthday with a very enjoyable game against Chris.

And what a gentleman, he knew I had been drinking most of the day and decided to take pity on a not so steady brain and hand. I think I called him Chros at least 4 times and had to correct my typing each time.

He deservedly ended up a winner 1 up on the last

So to Chris and all his fellow SEL players thanks for your time and it has been a real pleasure playing against you.  Look forward to doing it again some time.

Phil the drunken old man.

Haha cracking fun game Phil and that is all we ever want, Not sure about taking it easy on You a lot of your shots had me scrambling for a half 

You had to be drunk to retype something 4 times wow Now that is the norm for me lol, Told you my fingers and way to fast for this auld brain to comprehend :-)

Bravo Phil for a really great time and to all of Cosa for making this a great get together, A pleasure had by all.

Special Thank You`s to Pete Chop Bluey & Paul Shirley Borat for all the work you putt into this lads.

Looking forward to another fun filled game like this again Phil Woo Hoo

Chris

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 4:09 AM
    From Greg (forrrrrrrr) posted in the SEL Forum:

forrrrrrrr  /  Tdotdoba   v   Borat74  /  YankeeJim

Good close match with the odd good shot.Not a lot of darts to be honest so both teams were left with quite a few mid-range putts.

And as we all know "it always comes down to putting" which decides the outcome of matches, Missed more than we made but thankfully potted 2 more than they did and shook hands on #17

Thanks for filling in Dot.....our 1st outing together was a success...and more importantly fun so hope we can get to do it again before too long

Was great fun, match played in good spirit and close right down to the wire. Thanks Greg for saving me bacon more then once..
    Thanks to Paul (Borat) and Jim (YankeeJim) for a fun spin and laughs, game could have gone either way.
    Cheers,
    Dotty
  • Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 1:26 PM

Cheers Dotty

Just played the last MP game against Dave and as i knew it was going to be a tough game as it always is between us 2,lots of good talk with a good old friend,Top guy,Great to play yer again oldie,lol.

Should of played this game on old version as my putts would of had a chance but i hung on in there and to be fair Dave had all his dialled right in,some great shots m8.

Big Thanks to all the SEL,ers its been great folks and Thank you so much ,so Enjoyable and hope to play again soon ev1.

Thanks to Greg for anice smooth tourney and what a good deputy for Pipster,ty M8,top guy.

Look forward to the next one,been a blast folks,ty so much.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:09 PM

Borat74:

Cheers Dotty

Just played the last MP game against Dave and as i knew it was going to be a tough game as it always is between us 2,lots of good talk with a good old friend,Top guy,Great to play yer again oldie,lol.

Should of played this game on old version as my putts would of had a chance but i hung on in there and to be fair Dave had all his dialled right in,some great shots m8.

Big Thanks to all the SEL,ers its been great folks and Thank you so much ,so Enjoyable and hope to play again soon ev1.

was great to catch up again Paul, been too long m8

hoping to get a game again soon, or maybe give you a game on launcher, you might have a chance then:)

toffees for the league:)

dave

RSS